ATTENTION! Have you or your family travelled overseas in the last 14 days and now feel unwell? OR Have you been in close contact with someone who has travelled and is now unwell? OR Have you had close contact with someone who has Coronavirus? [Close contact is considered 15 minutes or more]
- Please contact HMC for a phone consultation (fees may apply depending on circumstances) to discuss what you need to do,or contact 13 HEALTH for information.
- Stay in isolation until you have received medical advice
ATTENTION! Do you have cold or flu like symptoms but don’t meet the above criteria?
- Please call to book a phone or telehealth consultation (fees may apply). We will use this consultation to determine whether or not you need to visit the practice in person.
- There is a national shortage of masks so we may need to you stay in your vehicle. Your GP may take you through to their room or they may complete the consultation outside.
ATTENTION! If you have no symptoms and are generally well?
- Once inside immediately use the antibacterial handgel and check in via Reception or the kiosk.
- Stand behind the tape if talking to Reception (we have created a safe barrier to keep staff safe and able to attend work each day)
CONSIDER OUR PHONE CONSULTATION SERVICE
- If you require an ongoing script, referral or general advice consider booking a phone consultation online or through Reception with your usual Doctor who knows you well. There is a $50 non-rebateable fee if you do not meet criteria for bulk billed telehealth.
WHILST IN THE MEDICAL CENTRE
- Please try and keep some space between yourself and others. Touch as little as possible.
- The patient and one carer/parent is preferred to limit the number of people in the waiting rooms.
- We have removed magazines and the kids table so please bring quiet entertainment for children.
- If you are in any way feeling unsure about entering our waiting room, please ring us from outside.
Please see our COVID19 info sheets on this website for specific information regarding self isolation, general advice, and Telehealth.